SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Friday, August 11, 2006


Bep's Anxiety is actually that song! Yknow like, that song feat. papa roach! hahahaha oh nvm it's a really 'old' song. Have I mentioned how nice Dashboard Confessional's DuskandSummer is?(: I hope Laura will like LilyAllen,:D cos L.A.'s quiteee pop-pish..mm and I think I'm a little back to listening to slow melo songs like Yellowcard's Hollywood Died. It's the blog song btw, :] Thankyouuuuu mgaux for Electrico's finally :D Okay yesterday was blahblahblah natlibrary blahblahblah lakehouse, and today was as blahblahblah..studied in school way into the 'night'. The next two nights will be as blahblahblah, oh what a great future teller I am huh. ha I'm done, Gnight!

Anxieties bash my mind in
My train of thoughts more like a runaway train


'nothingissound